NovaApp Review Scam Software Or Honest Nova App Review with Real Nova Trader System Result
Nova App is the new and latest binary options auto trading software introduced in the trading market. Mr. Michael Newberry introduced his system – the Nova Trader App for binary options investments, ownership of Nova Holdings to which Mr. Newberry is acting CEO. He left the investment field nearly 4 years ago and established his Nova Holdings company, in an effort to create a system that is accessible to anyone, regardless of background and abilities.
He gathered a team of professionals to build his system and they created something now called Lead Pattern Nova. Nova Trader is supposedly connected to a large financial database and follows repetitive patterns across that database. According to the promotion of the Nova App, it has a 93% accuracy while finding patterns and eliminates the other 7% thanks to its cloud hosting. Nova Trader App can generate between $1,300 and $5,700 per day, as it discovers between 400 and 600 patterns of which at least 26 are considered profitable.
After gone through the whole video presentation of Nova App Software, it seems very simple and too good to be true for the kind of results it promised, so we decided to test its performance with our own money (not as a beta tester) to find out how it actually made profits and the truth – Is Nova App Software a scam or a auto trading System that we feel confident to support? We will publish our verdict here with evidence when we finish our testing and have enough facts those can help you to make a fairly good judgement.
Remember that the large majority of the binary options automated services are highly misleading and in many cases we are forced to label them a scam aka fraud when the performance is really low or if day-traders are being redirected to shady brokers. Nova App Software performance is extremely low – This is one and only evidence we need in order to label the Nova App as a scam in this review. So we are conclusive this time.
We found Nova App Software as a SCAM software? Lets see What the rest of the community is thinking about this trading system!
The Nova App software and trading robot by Michael Newberry (AKA Nova Trader) is a blacklisted SCAM. It is instigated and executed by affiliate marketers and offshore brokers who are conspiring against their own customers (that’s you) in what is commonly referred to as a Revenue Share scheme.
The Nova App is not a recommended trading tool but the complete opposite! This software is a total scam that will drain your trading account in the blink of an eye.
More viral scams: 30 Day Challenge
Unlike these blacklisted scam systems which are probably going to drain your trading account much faster than you think, there are numerous other unique and genuine services in the marketplace that based on real reviews made by real traders and proved to work reliably with consistent high winning ratio. We use these products on our daily routine in order to improve our daily income. We have compiled a list of these best money making apps and proudly showcased in our recommended section. So, if you are an enthusiastic trader, searching for a better alternative then we strongly encourage you to visit our Top Recommended Signals Services Page!
However, our intention in this scam review is not to promote other services and to claim that the Nova App is a piece of crap instead. Having said that, we have no other choice but to help traders get the right feeling and intuition before they decide to take any further action and losing their investments.
LEGIT and Proven Consistent Results
Every new software tries to bring out something unique with it. Some are Genuine when they speak of novelty while others just spell out tongue twisters. With fancy sounding algorithm names and hyped up statistics, they try every tricks in the book to lure you. Once you are in their grip, they can constrict you and twist you in whatever way.
So for your own safety and to stay on the safe side of the industry, DON’T FORGET to check out our Blacklist Page It might prevent you from signing with scam trading bot!
For some day-traders and especially for beginners, investing money with an online trading site might be risky and especially if you decide to trade on your own using technical analysis with short-term expiry options. In case you are interested to learn about it without risking any money, register first with a Free Demo Account and trade with no risk.
Thank you for reading our Nova App Scam Review. For further question and assistance, use below comment section. Help us spread the word by sharing this Review on your social network. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel to get all the latest updates and reviews like NovaApp Software Review Nova App Software Scam Review Result